Wednesday, January 26, 2011

what is happening?

Jan 18 2011- I wish there was someone I can talk to right now... But I guess there's no one... And also I don't have the guts to share it to my friends bcoz maybe they won't understand... For days now... I've been observing people, and the world, and everything around me... I guess not... There's alot there but haven't found them yet... there's a lot of events, disasters, pain, and chaos around... I don't know If I'm the only one seeing it or if I'm the only one noticed that everything had become worst... The climate is gloomy but most of the time the weather is angry... and what is happening to the people?

We are becoming to the way God doesn't want us to be... Will we come to the extent where we will all be punished because of what we have done...?

I hope and I pray that we will all be change of hearts for the good of all and that only the Holy Trinity will be in our minds, hearts and souls and the we commit our lives only to God... Father forgive us for what we have become and for everything we have done that is not pleasing to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown