Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cry of an Unrequited Love

no matter how i wanted to ease your loneliness, take away your boredom, wipe away those sadness... i'm not the one you wished to do it for you

i'm glad that even this once you remember me... But i have to stop myself from being happy because of this.

Don't stay because you think "it will get better". You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

       I need you. I don't know why, but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all, I need you.

I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry; even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.


Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else being someone else.

Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing left wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures.

The truth is no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes for it to heal, you won't get through it without your friends.

Sometimes I lay awake @ night and wonder Just where did I go wrong? Then a voice comes to me & says, this is going to take more than 1night.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown