Friday, January 28, 2011

full of hate (Jul 23, '08 5:46 AM)

hate me if you want....
but i'm just being true to myself...
im angry with you...
maybe you'll say i am just to over sensitive...
yes i am! so what...
that's who i am and i can't change that...
leave me alone...
i don't care...
i'll try to be by myself...
i know i can get over...
your not the only one...
and even if you are...
i can be alone and still be happy...
i'm angry...
and i can't hide it...
this is who i am...
if you cannot understand it...
it's up to you...
i'm sick and tired...
i hate you...
but i hate myself most...
i'd better be alone...
than be with someone... ignoring me...
maybe you'll say/think that i've change to being an"arrogant person"
maybe... if that's what you're thinking then be it....
 but this is how i feel ...
this is what you are showing me...
i hate myself....
im tired...
but its okay...
maybe its just me...
just leave me...
maybe i can recover...
im so F*S* sad of being angry with you...
bcoz ur my friend...
more than that...
more than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown