Monday, January 24, 2011

promises

I always hated it when someone made a promise to me and in the end it will be unfulfilled... But what am I doing now... I've kept a promise to my self, to someone and most especially to God but now I am having a hard time fulfilling it... And I even set a deadline... I just don't know what to do now... I only have 6 days left to fulfill that promise. I know God is an ever understanding God but still it just don't seem to me to not fulfill that promise... It's like being someone not true to his word... I hate feeling this way... I don't know what's stopping me on this when I know I should have done this a long time ago... O God I know there are a lot of people out there needing your help who is even had worser problem than me but please help me to have the courage to overcome this one... Thank you so much O God for always listening to my call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown