Sunday, January 30, 2011

For the past days.... (Feb 15, '09 11:28 PM)

For the past days...
I've read a book... full of questions... some questions were nonsense... some were true... some were my questions too...
Some were the questions that has gotten in my head before... some questions were answered... but most of it was left till now... unanswered!!!
Some of those questions were now hidden, some were lost, some were taken forgranted... but most of it was forcefully left in the past..
For the past days...
I've thought about this words:
is it stupid wen you've fallen in luv 2 some1 who doesn't even care for you??
or
is it more stupid 2 push away some1 who tried so hard to let you feel dath they cared and loved you so much even though they know they are taken forgranted???
or
is it stupid to stop yourself from fallin even though you know that you've already feel it???
stupid!!!
thinking bout this things are stupid!!!!

For the past days...
Another question struck me...
It was about "If granted with 3 wishes would you exchange it with your life..."
and for that question... I answered yes... even though i would die... i don't care as long as
those three wishes that would come true...
but i know that it's all fantasy...

For the past days....
I know that it's not easy to have a positive perception about everything...
but i need to... and I'm determined to do so, even if part of me tells that I'm just pushing myself to do it...
even if half of me know that half of it is fake...
xit!~!!!
stupid...!!!!
this feeling make me feel pain in my heart... but I'm still doing it...

I now it pains me thinking about all of this but still... this one thing is kept in my mind...

"Never regret anything you've done or said because at one point in time... it was exactly what you wanted and needed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown