Sunday, January 30, 2011

Solitary (Aug 21, '07 7:06 AM)

some people said the worst moment in life is to be alone...
but for me being alone was the best moment i ever had. being alone for me gives me peace and happiness
that other people had not known.
I always love to be alone... to be with myself... do things just by myself...
coz when i am alone i can be assured that no one will hurt me...
i can assure myself that no one could make me feel sad...
i can assure myself that i could be happy even if i'm alone...
others may disagree but i don't care...
in this world even the closest person... even the people you've cared, cherish and look up to could hurt you...
they said that is normal... but for me its not...
maybe because i just don't like the feeling of being hurt or being sad...
i'd rather be myself watch movie... surf the net... listen to music... do stuffs that could make me feel happy...
and this stuffs help me forget about my problem... it help me forget that i am living in a chaotic world...
yes... there are times i thought about the sadness of being alone... but...for me it's easier to manage... than to be with lots of people where i need to figure out how to act the way that they would understand...
this may sound crazy... but I know in time... there will be lots of changes... 
and my solitary world would need to be set aside for awhile... 
so for now I will enjoy it to the best that I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown