Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What a life

I know that my life have always been difficult, full of struggles, emotionally exhausting and mind racking. Maybe... If life would be compared to downloading a file in the net, I'm not even halfway of 50% and there will be a lot of circumstances that I have to endure. For now... The need to be patient, to work even harder, and to enjoy what life has brought should what I really need to learn.

There's just a lot of challenges!

The need to be prepared for whatever comes next is a must for me now. But how can I do that??
I just don't know where to start and what to do. It's been a mess that I don't know what to grab and clean first. My mind is so blank that there's no ready plan for it and it's so crazy that even though I have thought of this since... but still working on what I should do is just so hard. I need to start with this and I have to do it soon.


But then... Strategic planning doesn't always work with what we call "LIFE" sometimes there's just a lot of surprises going our way that what we have planned will need to be change in a blink of an eye.

*sigh*** what a life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown