Saturday, October 2, 2010

october 2 2010 compile

when the feeling is gone... You can only remember the person but the feelings and emotions that was intended for the person have all vanished! But the sad part is you still act the way you were so that change won't be that much evident... This way... You're heart will have a reason to beat and that reason is you still continue to care for that person for you to want to see that person is happy ... oct 2 2010



i wanted to cry but why can't tears fall... I want to feel something... I want to be angry... To feel pain... To get hurt but I can't feel anything... I'm acting out as if I'm hurt but the truth is ... My heart is empty... I just wanted to say sorry just because I know I did something and it's the right thing that I should do but deep in my heart I don't know if its the way I should do. ------- Oct 2 2010




I keep on writing and writing what I feel but I can't say it all out loud... And if I do say it... I know no one would still listen. No one cares how you feel... You would only be looking stupid to say it out bcoz you'll only get laugh at and be ridiculed by people. And no one would ever understand you, they'll just stare at you like a crazy bastard... ------- Oct 2 2010




stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown