Saturday, August 21, 2010

friend?

Lots have happened... Many memories had been created... But when I looked back to those memories I could see my self smile but then in a just a second of smile a sad expression could be seen in my face. And then... I would tell myself to stop thinking of the past. Why? Because most of them would remind me of pain. I know I should forget them by now and others may even said that I'm naive of keeping myself stuck to those memories and that I should just move on and let go and throw the pain away... But I just can't help thinking about all of it, it maybe easy for others but it ain't for me. The reason? Because there are still a lot of questions that have not been answered by the people who are part of that memory.




P.S. Friends? I wish I know how you think of me? Am I just needed because I have something to give? Or am I really your friend because I am just me even though I have nothing? I still don't understand especially now that...
I wanted someone to talk but I can't talk to any of you because I don't know if you want to listen to me.
I wanted someone to talk but I don't know how to tell you... And if I tell you, would you gladly listen or would you listen just because you are forced to listen?
Everythings change... Before I can talk to you about anything but now I'm pushed back!















hh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnet Countdown